- QUICK EASY APPLICATION
- HIGHLY PIGMENTED
HOW TO STORE YOUR EYELINER
- HOW TO STORE YOUR EYELINER
- Make sure that you hear a "click" when you put the cap back on the pen. The pen is now air tight and the tip will stay hydrated.
- We suggest that you apply your eyeliner before your eyeshadow, so the makeup particles will Not block the flow of your ink in the tip.
- We advise you apply the eyeliner onto clean and dry skin
- For best results, store the pen point down. This way, the ink inside will reach the tip and the colour will be as intense and bright as expected.
- If you store the pen point up, and the colour is watery after you use it, simply hold the pen point down for a while to let the ink flow.
CLEANING YOUR EYELINER
- If the tip is dirty, press the tip onto a handkerchief. The ink will flow onto the handkerchief, taking the dirt particles with it.
- If the tip is dirty, you can also pull the tip of the pen, turn it around and use the other, undamaged end. The tip is brand new and charged with ink.